Lost Health Coverage From Your Employer?
Temporary health insurance plans may make sense if you are:
- A college student, just out of school, or rolling off your parent’s insurance
- Between jobs, waiting for benefits to begin at a new job, or needing a temporary alternative to COBRA insurance
- Without health insurance, have missed Open Enrollment and don’t qualify for Special Enrollment, or you are waiting for your Affordable Care Act (ACA) coverage to begin
- Under 65 and in good health, or waiting for Medicare
- Losing coverage following a divorce
International Travel Insurance